WE STUDY ALL THE ALTERNATIVES
to deliver the client´s products at the destination,
afterwards designing the potential models that need to be evaluated.
WE STUDY ALL THE ALTERNATIVES
to deliver the client´s products to their destination, and design the potential models that need evaluation.
Go to Market
TMC specializes in designing solutions that may be easily and quickly implemented, which optimize the offer of products and services, reduce costs, bring forward new investors, strengthen the compromise with suppliers and help with sustainable relations in time.
TMC offers simple and practical segmentation models that may be implemented in a short term by the sales force of the large store chains and by the manufacturers.
We promote a segmentation that is not limited to being a relevant input during the planning period; it will also serve as a practical guide in all commercial activities of the company, such as merchandising design and location, assortment, planograms, price, space, commercial conditions, relationship programs, among others.
Our segmentation models enhance the optimization of products and services offer by location
- By shopper profile and his purchase and consumption behaviors: observation, interviews, and data analysis of sales and/or tickets of the store.
- By store details (Fragmented Markets): channels and type of store, volume, decision-making power, location, size, traffic, organization level, among others.
Go To Market Models (GTM)
It is a product designed for clients trying to reduce the serving cost, gain a presence in new channels under an integrated strategy (omnichannel), to improve the availability of their key products, to modernize the commercial strategy or to search for opportunities to improve the results.
TMC develops tailored made models, taking into consideration the objectives, available resources, the logistic profile of the supply chain, and the service levels necessary to multiply the cost of serving by geography and strategic level of the clients. The final product is an implementation plan that comprises the necessary changes to the structure, the processes and training programs, and a logistic audit protocol designed with the best practices per stage of the chain.
For that purpose, TMC does a detailed diagnostic of the current situation which includes: industry, market, and channel trends; risk assessment by geographical area; taxes and legal restrictions; distributors profile; requirements as per the characteristics of the products; sales analysis per client; distributors; performance per geographical area of the industry and competitors; interviews with the in-house team of the company, clients and distributors.
All alternatives to take the products of the client until the final destination are studied, to design the possible models that shall be evaluated. Among them::
- Outsourcing Models: it encompasses the selection of the best distributors for the product per geographical area.
- Diversification Models: direct sales, on-site presales, telemarketing, B2B, e-commerce, among others.
- Models simulation and results analysis.
Franchise Model Development
It is for clients that want to expand their business by attracting investors with a successful products and services model, which may be copied with a low risk by following a specific formula.
TMC’s methodology is divided in four sequential steps:
- Fundamentals: validation of the concept and its franchising potential; strategic vision, operative, financial and legal evaluation of the existing business; potential benefits for both parties.
- Processes: development of processes standards, roles, responsibilities, skills and capabilities required per task, establishment of rules.
- Manuals: prepare manuals for new stores openings, operation, marketing, Human Resources, necessary administrative and management information systems (ERP). This stage also includes the preparation of the Franchisee Manual, which guarantees the service levels expected by the potential investors.
- Business Plan: strategies and specific plans to communicate and sell the franchise based in the best market practices.
Joint Business Plan
The Joint Planning Model of TMC has four stages:
- Performance diagnostic.
- Barriers and difficulties discussion which affect the growth of the categories and business in general.
- Analysis of the root cause of the problems and the responsible parties.
- Joint identification of the existing alternatives to overcome the obstacles.
This methodology promotes open and rewarding discussions among manufacturers and stores; it brings them closer and promotes the establishment of real business partnerships focused in the shopper of each category.
Joint Business Plan is extensively used during the Annual Planning for Key Clients (Key Account), the Annual Planning of Category, and the Annual Planning with Distributors.
Customer Relationship Programs
TMC designs sustainable Customer Relationship Programs for clients that need to promote specific behavior changes in their final consumers or stores. We use all available resources, including the most innovative management and performance measurement platforms of the market.
Our solution effectively attacks the causes that make more than 80% of the customer relationship management programs fail. This are:
- The lack of understanding of the true needs and motivations. As a consequence, the incentives and access mechanisms to them are irrelevant and poorly motivating.
- The underestimation of the necessary resources to achieve a change in the behavior, caused by weak profitability assessments by participant according to its total value in lifespan.
- The dismantling of the efforts of the units or departments of the company, perceived as tactical and short term initiatives.
- The absence of access and interaction ways with the participants, and of effective and efficient comprehensive control platforms that monitor the relation with the client, in the physical store as well as through digital channels.
- The low quality levels of service and attention to the client.
The competitive advantages of our Customer Relationship Management Programs are:
- The Initial Multivariate Segmentation Model: combines not only demographic variables, but also personality, life priorities, values such as responsibility and loyalty, purchase and consumption habits, life style, among others. Also, it considers the breach between the current behavior and the desired behavior to measure the real probabilities of success per participant and the necessary effort to generate a sustainable change.
- The Financial Assessment of the proposal: guarantees the sustainability in the long term, which facilitates SMART objectives definition.
- The Organization Preparation: includes a description of processes, structure, roles and responsibilities of each member of the company to guarantee the expected quality of the program.
Our consultants say
“Successful past models are not a success guarantee in the present. Lots of companies develop in an organic manner very effective Go To Market models (GTM) in certain clients segments, but as they grow or new players enter that intensify the fight in the sector, revisions of the model to ensure that they are still standing and rentable need to be done.”
Juan Manuel Domínguez, CEO TMC Commercial Consultants
En los procesos de Planificación Anual, los directores de Marketing y Trade Marketing se debaten en un gran dilema, qué proporción de los presupuestos de las marcas asignar y qué áreas…
La Foto del Éxito es una herramienta de control de la ejecución en punto de venta, que parte de una representación gráfica que idealiza la forma en que determinados productos harán presencia en la superficie. Así, es fácil comunicarnos gráficamente…
Como me lo han estado preguntando mucho últimamente, creo oportuno tratar de explicar en pocas líneas qué es Shopper Marketing y por qué se vuelve tan importante en este momento. Comencemos por el final… ¿Por qué de pronto es tan importante Shopper Marketing? La...read more